Whether you need to rent a single water truck for a one time project or need several units on an ongoing basis, we are here to help with your next water truck rental. Our fleet consists of late model water trucks with low hours.
Request a quote!
Your Texas Water Truck Supplier
Water trucks from Water Truck Supply are used on a variety of projects including compaction, dust control, agriculture, fire supression, and soil stabilization. We have one of the newest fleets in the region!
- GPS Tracking
- Managed PM Services
- 176 hour month
- New Water Trucks for 2023
- Responsive Service
Water Truck Specifications
- Freightliner M2106 Chassis
- GPS Tracking
- Backup Camera
- Automatic Transmissions
- 4,000 US gallon tanks
- ASTM A36 steel construction for durability
- FEA tested and designed
- Internal baffles
- Full length shaped tank runners
- LINE-X® Lined Fender trays
- 24″ Manway with mesh lift out grate
- Water level indicator
- 4″ x 3″ water pump
- (2) front flushing, (1) side, (2) rear, independently controlled spray heads with air operated valves
- Manual rewind hose reel with 50′ of 1-1/2″ hose, adjustable nozzle
- 2-1/2″ hydrant fill with anti-siphon air gap
- Heavy duty rear bumper
- DOT compliant wiring and lighting system
- Spring loaded mounting system for long life
- Interior tank coating for superior protection
- Powder-coated parts
Have any questions about your next water truck rental? Call us (817) 601-5754 or drop us a line!
Freightliner M2106 Chassis
Allison 3500 Automatic Transmission
300 HP Cummins L9 Engine
Rear Hose Real
Self-loading Berkley Pump
5 Independent Spray Heads
4,000 Gallon Tank w/ Internal Baffles
Want to join us?
Tell us about your career goals.